Server died.

I'm trying to evaluate nntpcache.. Up till a bit ago, I was liking what
I was seeing.. But... Somewhere in the last 3-4 hours, it up and died
on me.. Nothing in the logfiles, nothing anywhere to tell me what went
wrong.. I tried restarting it.. The first time, it started.. But, it
never hit the upstream server to do it's initial transfer... After
about 10 minutes of it not doing anything, I killed it.. Now, I'm
wanting to run it in the foreground, to try and figure out what is
wrong, so I start it with -n.. All I get is the banner, and then
"Aborted" .. Again, nothing in any log files.. Can not find a stuck
.pid anywhere, nothing.. Any help appreciated, as this looks like a
very viable solution to our situation here.. Server is RH 6.1, with all
the errata, running on a dual Celeron with software raided drives, if
any of that makes a difference.. Thanks for any and all help..

Homer Parker

LAN/WAN, PC Hardware, PC Sales/Service, Internet Services
Windows 9x, Windows NT, OS/2 and Linux Support

PC Services
129 West 8th #101
Russell, KS 67665

785.483.7602