can nntpcache connect with password auth?

Greets all. Long time user, first time caller.

Basically, I'm curious if NNTPCache can connect to another NNTP server using
a username & password. I work for an ISP and the people we get our upstream
from wont work with NNTPCache. To protect the guilty, we'll refer to them
anonymously as "Sprunt"...

Anyway, we found a 3rd party that has really good rates on news feeds. Can
NNTPCache masquerade as a normal user? As a news proxy, in a sense? I don't
see any spots in the server config file for a user/pass.

Thanks. NNTPCache rocks.

Derek Stark