NNTPC: ihave proxying

Allo,

I've just joined this list, and this question doesnt appear in the FAQ,
and the list-archives seem to be down.. so 1000 pardons if this is a
known issue.

I'm trying to set up ihave proxying on my FreeBSD 3.3 Release box.
I see the IHAVEs coming into nntpcached. The article gets completely
sent (up to the ".\r\n") . I see the article sent to my news server..
well, I see the 1st line of the message.. I'll have to add more debugging
to see the rest of the article, since the syslog chops off the message
at the 1st \n .

Is there a known issue with ihave's , or should I keep bashing on
what I've got?

thanks

		-jer

--