Re: NNTPC: http - wot is it?

Charlie Brady wrote:

> If you knew what the man page said, and had specific questions, you should
> have asked those questions. Would have saved everyone some time...

Well, I've read the man page and frankly, as I'm not a genius with
instantaneous insight  (mores the pity) the man page seemed to written
by someone that's au fait with newshound for people that are au fait
with newshound.

Apologies to those of mighty intellect whilst we mere mortals grovel at
your feet.

--
Didds