Re: NNTPC: http - wot is it?

nntpcache runs its own http server on port 9119 (by default).  Try
pointing your browser at that and see how it looks.

newshound is a client process which requests stuff (articles, headers,
whatever) from nntpcached, causing that stuff to be cached locally.  The
man page for newshound is fairly descriptive, though I'm still not sure
what "low, middle, and high" refer to.

Cheers,

-Brian