mmap not working under Solaris?

I've just installed 0.92.0UL and there appears to be a problem with
mmap'ing under Solaris 2.5.1.  When I read news using "nn", I see pieces of
articles I've previously read in the same newsgroup.  This problem didn't
appear under 0.88.3UL.

In another apparently unrelated problem, the Netscape Navigator newsreader
says "No such group" whenever I try to click on one of the groups in the
listing.

Barry