NNTPCache Config Queries

Hey All...

I have full nnrp access to two different nntp servers.  Each carries a
full feed.  However, neither are particularly reliable...

Is there any way to configure nntpcache to use *both* nntp servers?  I
know I can specify different groups to be slurped from different servers,
but can I do something like this...

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#                               /*              timeouts	       */
# host:port         Interface   Active  Act.tim Newsgrp Group   Xover Arts
news.domain1.com.   DEFAULT     4h      24h     2d      30m     60d   60d
news.domain2.com.   DEFAULT     4h      24h     2d      30m     60d   60d

%BeginGroups
*               news.domain1.com.
*               news.domain2.com.

I feel sure this is just a case of rtfm, as the package seems ideally
suited to this sort of thing.  Either way, lemme know.

Of course, such a feature would be a simple patch to hack together...

Comments?
--
Lloyd Rennie                   VBCnet GB Ltd	             lloyd@vbc.net
tel +44 (0) 117 929 1316    http://www.vbc.net    fax +44 (0) 117 927 2015