	From MAILER-DAEMON Mon Nov 30 15:18:18 1998
	Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:18:18 +1000 (EST)
	From: Mail System Internal Data <MAILER-DAEMON@triodia.com>
	Subject: DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE -- FOLDER INTERNAL DATA

	This text is part of the internal format of your mail folder, and is not
	a real message.  It is created automatically by the mail system software.
	If deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will be re-created
	with the data reset to initial values.

What follows (after a blank line) are the normal article headers you would
expect: