nntpcache.access

Hi,

I got a problem with the access file that I've not been able to solve :

my access file :

*                       *               deny
#linux-nantes
*                       unantes.*       post,read
10.*               *    post,read
176.16.1.*    *    post,read

people from anywhere should be able to read/post in groups under
unantes, right ?
In fact they can't....

But if I replace 'unantes.*' by '*' then anybody can read/post in all
groups, and THAT works.

In facts giving access permissions for any group different from *  (for
example  in this case unantes.*) never works...

How can I do that ?
Have I misunderstood something in the access file making?

Pascal