newshound SIG 11

I am experimenting with NNTPCACHE. I think I got the nntpcache portion
configured and working properly. The problem is that when I try to run
newshound -f I get a Segmentation fault with SIG 11. From what I can see
this is a needed item for nntpcache to perform optimaly. I can supply the
core dump on request. For system info look at the header.
TIA
Ron
P.S. CC'd to andre@weblink.solutions.net.au
Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@oneinsane.net      	and all was null and void
It's so nice to be insane, nobody asks you to explain.
 9:00AM  up 3 days,  9:10, 3 users, load averages: 0.85, 0.99, 0.95