Re: NNTPC: File name too long: SIGSEGV

* "Gioacchino" == Gioacchino La Vecchia <gio@link.it> writes:

> nntpcache wasn't able to restart. Every time the error was:

>  nntpcache.c:208:File name too long: SIGSEGV!

> My guess is that the name of one of the groups was too long.  Is
> there any way to intercept this error?

HELP!  Just today I have started seeing this error as well --- I had
a power-outage but all the etc/nntpcache files appear to be intact;
I deleted all the cache files and still get this error with 2.3.3

--
Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym@canada.com> ----- http://visitweb.com/~garym/
TeleDynamics http://visitweb.com/teledynamics/ RR#1 Sauble Beach, Ont CAN