Re: NNTPC: user/passwd in nntpcache

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Ruud Sengers wrote:

> Is there a possibility to get NNTPCache ask username and password so posting
> can depend on username and password?
> User authoritive --> read,post
> User not authoritive --> read

No and yes. No it can't be done now, however there is work being done on
it currently.

Cheers,
Peter.

---
   We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
   the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
   this is not true.           --Robert Wilensky, University of California
   [  PGP fingerprint : 40 FB D0 C4 3D 8A 2D B4 78 2B 45 03 D0 20 88 8B  ]