pricing question

Hi,

I'm checking out NNTPCache 0.88.3UL, and I have a question about
the pricing scheme outlined in LICENSING.  How do we compute
the number of users "site-wide", when we run an ISP with several
downstream clients.  Given this, we would fit the "Under $1,500"
pricing with between 1,000 and 5,000 users - but - only about 5% of
them are interested in Usenet.  The actual news machine may have
no actual users.

Shouldn't the restriction be on number of concurrent sessions,
or number of accesses per day?  I would be happy with 5 concurrent
sessions.  Thanks!

--
miguel a.l. paraz <map@iphil.net> / iphil communications / PGP keyID 0x43F0D011