Where are the binaries!

I am testing nntpcache for a NZ ISP and have a probably ... stupid
question:

After the install I got rid of the binary - strpping entry in the access
file ... and turned off the nocem entry in the conf file ... but I still
cant get any binaries from my feeder in  the US .... couldnt find any
hint in the source code ... so I am just wondering ... where are they ...

since our users wanna see the binaries I gonna get them :)

Any help is appreciated

Andreas Hamberger