Re: nocem dir getting very large

Paonia wrote:
> My news/lists/filters dir is getting huge. If there any way to keep this
> dir much smaller without looseing the cancel info in that dir once is has been
> processed?

They're subject to the same expiration rules as any other group.  Since you're
running this on what seems to be a libc6 system, perhaps your expire doesn't
actually do anything.  Try getting my lastest patch or patched binary and see
if it expires.

If you just want to expire in that directory, just do a find | xargs rm.