Re: NNTPC: stats bug fixed

Alan,

> > On my linux machine these counters are defined as long long. The
> > formats in the printing statements should be changed as in the fix
> > below.
>
> With this patch applies, nntpcached no longer prints truncated
> stats@nntpache data then coredumps. :-)

You should check common/ntypes.h and lookup the type associated with
n_64 for your architecture and change the print statements accordingly.

The dependence of the print format string on the variable types could
be catched in a macro. However, if you end up at long long, there is
no standardised format (is not in ANSI).

Hugo

				Hugo Embrechts
			        Ludit, W. de Croylaan 52A, B-3001 Heverlee
			        Hugo.Embrechts@kulnet.kuleuven.ac.be
    			        016 / 32 27 85 (Tel.),  32 29 99 (Fax.)