keep the lower water mark and .listgroup in sync with what's in the cache

Hi:
	It seems that currently both the lower water mark shown by GROUP and
the results of LISTGROUP reflect what is available on the remote server rather
than what has been cached locally.  This has the disadvantage when the remote
site has a very small expiration time and the local nntpcache server has some
huge XOVER/GROUP expiration time, that the latter is wasted.

	So I'm going to set the lower water mark to the value in our cache if
it is lower, and keep .listgroup in sync with what's in our cache.  Has this
been done already? Is this a really bad idea?