Re: NNTPC: Problem with dead nntpcache sessions?

Here is ktrace output for one I suspect to be dead.  Unfortunately having
ktrace log to a NFS mount causes panics so the box rebooted and I lost all
the dead processes I was saving up to test on :-)

All this process is doing is the following over, and over, and over...

   960 nntpcached PSIG  SIGALRM caught handler=0x2005e660 mask=0x2000
code=0x0
   960 nntpcached RET   sigsuspend -1 errno 4 Interrupted system call
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigreturn(0xefbf355c)
   960 nntpcached RET   sigreturn JUSTRETURN
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigaction(0xe,0xefbf35c4,0)
   960 nntpcached RET   sigaction 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigprocmask(0x3,0)
   960 nntpcached RET   sigprocmask 8192/0x2000
   960 nntpcached CALL  setitimer(0,0xefbf35dc,0)
   960 nntpcached RET   setitimer 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  setitimer(0,0xefbf35ec,0xefbf35dc)
   960 nntpcached RET   setitimer 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigaction(0xe,0xefbf35d0,0xefbf35c4)
   960 nntpcached RET   sigaction 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigprocmask(0x1,0x2000)
   960 nntpcached RET   sigprocmask 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  setitimer(0,0xefbf35ec,0)
   960 nntpcached RET   setitimer 0
   960 nntpcached CALL  sigsuspend(0)

It looks like it is getting the alarm() due to client timeout, but not
properly handling it.

Evan