Re: NNTPC: minor stuff in 2.3.2

On Mon, 9 Feb 1998 proff@suburbia.net wrote:

> aieee!
>
> Most of these are invalid regex's

Sigh.

Why didn't the older versions bitch about this?

> Turn off logToServer to get rid of =>
> and      LogFromClient to remove  <-

Surely logdebug no should stop debug level syslogging?

This is probably behind various other complaints about the amount
of systlogging going on too.

> > Also FYI: don't attempt nocem verification on a 486dx2/66. It won't
> > keep up with the volume of nocems currently being posted. :-(
>
> You *can* turn off pgp verification, which is fine as long as
> not too many people start doing it,

There have already been several incidents of net kooks posting
nocems for stuff they don't like. I'd prefer to verify the nocems
come from people I have some level of trust for before I block 'em.

AB