Re: NNTPC: Re: Use of NNTP Cache with Password option?? (Client Side)

> > Hi,
> >
> > Perhaps it's a nice option to include the password option of NNTP in
> > NNTP-cache, based on users from a/the passwd file.
> >
> > Grtzzz,
>
> If you can point me to a news reader that actually uses it...

I believe NewsXpress can do this (Config, Setup, Authorization infor
mation). You will find a version for Windows 95 at
www.windows95.com (in the newsreader section). The Win 3.11
version can be found as nx10b3.zip on the net.

Met vriendelijke groet,

	Patrick Oonk, bART Internet Services Beheer

== patrick@bART.net == http://www.bart.nl/~patrick/ == IRC #cafe2005 ==
                Winner 1995 Sysadm of the Year Award