remote system call

Hi,
      I want to migrate user context of a process to a remote machine (i.e. registers, code, data, virtual memory and program counter) and when it makes a system call or file i/o, I want to send that request to its home node.

That is, the user process executing at remote node will copy desired system call number to %eax of home node and will execute 'int 0x80'. This will generate interrupt 0x80 which should be sent to home node and an interrupt service routine at home node will be called. This routine will execute in ring 0 of home node.

A portion of process context which is system dependent has to be kept at the home node.

That is, link to open files and link to kernel stack.

For eg: the following portion of the task_struct has to be kept at home node
/* filesystem information */
    struct fs_struct *fs;
/* open file information */
    struct files_struct *files;

Is it feasible? Can someone show some more light into it?

Nitin