Re: How to statically build kernel module?

Hi,
Assuming that you are talking about a kernel module which is part of the
Kernel tree, you simply need to run make menuconfig, navigate to that module, and instead "M" you should choose "Y". The build and install the kernel image.

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen

בתאריך 22 בינו 2016 21:44, "Kenneth Adam Miller" <kennethadammiller@xxxxxxxxx> כתב:
Is there a guidance anywhere? I know my question is simple and straightforward, but I've looked around a bit and I can't find a direct way to statically build a kernel module into the kernel.