Re: How to read last oops message in Android kernel

Hi Sasikumar,

I had a look at that already.
There is no file inside /proc/fs/pstore.
Any idea what could be the reason ?
Btw, right now I'm running a working kernel which hasn't panicked yet. Is it the normal behavior ?

If yes, then I'll try to boot the derped kernel and will see if the panick logs appear there or not.

Umair