Re: Could I search mails in lkml.org by date?

archived by date, hope it can help someone!

Best Regards
Nan Xiao

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:58 AM, Nan Xiao <xiaonan830818@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks very much for your answer!

Best Regards
Nan Xiao

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Kenneth Adam Miller <kennethadammiller@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can use Google's powerful search capabilities and its pretty straight forward. Site:lkml.org will restrict you that site, you can pinpoint a lot of different restrictions-there are entire books on Google search capabilities. If you didn't know it though, the advanced search button probably will suit your needs, but you can Google about how to use the other restrictions to see if there's some goodie not in that default form.