a good video about programming and software engg in Linux kernel

Hello folks,
This video was shared by Alison to me. Here Dave Chinner talks about some of the recent events which transpired at lkml and kernelnewbies. I think we all have witness the said event and some of us have participated in this so called flame war.
Besides all that, this is a very good video which every kernel newbie should watch. Infact I am going to point this to anyone who asks the basic questions like, "I want to be kernel haxor, what do I do?". Feel free to share and propagate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuVDfSXs-g

--
Thank you
Warm Regards