Re: I want to remove my current kernel after upgradtion of new kernel

Wrong list I guess, try askubuntu.com next

or maybe google, you know second result for "linux uninstall kernel" has your answers...

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/debian-redhat-linux-delete-kernel-command/

You have a debian/ubuntu like system.

Also you should always keep an old kernel in case you notice something broken on your new kernel.