Re: Eudyptula Challenge response submission

Hello Alisha,

I hope below link will help you.

https://sanjeevsharmaengg.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/begineers-guide-configure-thunderbird-account-for-eudyptula-challenge/

Regards
Sanjeev Sharma

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 6:51 PM, harshkdev <harshjain.prof@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

You can use linux "script" command to save logging. It will save the logging in file named "typescript" in current directory.

Regards
Harsh Jain