Re: Intercepting memory mapped files

Ok somehow after introducing the robustness in caeser cipher it is working correctly. Thanks. But the questions still remains why wasn't the data being written to the file previously ?

Kunal Baweja

Undergraduate B.E. (Hons.) Computer Science
Birla Institute Of Technology & Science, Pilani
K.K. Birla Goa Campus
+91 9049655665