Re: Block Device Driver Tutorial

Hello,

First of all you need to decide whether you would like to do by yourself or like to get training from Training center.I am assuming that you have fair understanding of character device driver and Linux kernel internals because you are seeking help in block device driver.

you should prefer Linux Device driver book by Alessandro Rubini, and Greg Kroah-Hartman.

Regards
Sanjeeev Sharma