Re: Learning Memory Management for linux

Hey  Saket!

Is this email in linux mail list related to mm or in the generic mail list?

Thanks!

El 03/12/2014 06:28, "Saket Sinha" <saket.sinha89@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Hi Dean,

         Recently, Kent Overstreet has drooped a mail on linux kernel
mailing list with the subject "Block layer projects that I haven't had
time for", on Nov24. It talks about a handful of related MM-related
issues(page-cache and stuff). See if that interests you.

Let me know, if you are unable to track it.

Regards,
Saket Sinha