Re: ktime_get() equivalent from user space

Hi all,

using clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC), the problem is solved.

Best Regards,
Manty

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 5:47 PM, manty kuma <mantykuma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Vignesh,

Thank you for your answer. I have chosen ktime_get() as it is in sync with the times logged in kernel log.
Hence, doing it with ktime_get() will be my first choice.

Regards,
Manty