from WHERE platform driver's probe is called?

Hello,

I am looking into platform driver and devices and understood HOW platform driver's probe is called from kernel doc and following forum.

For further information I went through code in platform_driver_register() and got lost. I looked web but could not find substantiation information.

I am still not able to locate from WHERE this probe function is called and WHO calls it?
Can someone please point to source code or some other document related to this?

Thanks,
Sunil.