Re: Adding new board support

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Varka Bhadram <varkab@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for the guidence...

Is there any tutorial to how to do the development for the board. ?

Hi
I work in Vector Institute and I have done a similar development for our own custom designed board based on iMX.
I have not found any tutorial for creating the BSP , just look at the other board configurations and you will have an idea about how to start it.
But let me assure you that it will be a very frustrating when u spend 2 - 3 days to make a code and when you test it , you see that its not working and you need to start all over again .. but ultimately its fun , and when the board boots you will get a kind of satisfaction which can not be compared with any other thing ..