Re: get_user() and put_user() missing in syscall list

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20172111/difference-between-system-api-and-system-call-api
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17219898/what-is-the-difference-between-linux-kernel-api-system-calls-system-inter

These two links will give the diffrence b/w them...

On June 2, 2014 at 1:49 PM Dipanjan Das <mail.dipanjan.das@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am new to Linux kernel stuffs. How are Kernel API and syscalls differ from each other?