Re: Need help related to Eudyptula Task 08

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 7:03 AM, Rahul Garg <rahul.lnmiit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

I am stuck at Task 08. Problem is I have to send files and changes
using send-email utility.  As per my understanding, whenever we need
to add a new file to git, we use git add command, it creates a patch
for it and then we will send it.

But when I did it, I got response saying that you should not send new
file as a patch, So I want to know how can I send this new file then ?
And if I directly attach this file, how will I link my further 2 mails
to this original mail ?

hi all,
In one of my previous mail I have requested every one not to post hints for the tasks in the challenge. Please let us solve the tasks ourselves. I have just cleared task 5 after many days of trying , and seriously speaking, it has really helped me in learning a few things and cleared some of the doubts.
if anyone wants to help , please put a personal mail to the person who has asked for help and not to the group.

Thanks