How does device tree support for two different LCD panel in the same kernel image ?

I am having confusion with device tree concept. As device tree is
used, so that same kernel image can be flashed on the different device
(which are compatible).

Now suppose I want to use two different LCD panel for same project,
For that I will have 2 separate dtsi file which will be having panel
settings for respective lcd panel.

What I want to know is, how can I put conditions in my driver code or
in main dts file, so that If I flash the same kernel image on device A
(with Panel A) or on device B ( with Panel B), it works fine.

is there any way to do this or not?

Regards
Rahul