Re: Question about task 5 of the Eudyptula Challenge

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Sudip Mukherjee <sudipm.mukherjee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am also at task 5 , but I will prefer to solve this myself. I believe if I take hints for solving problem , then I will always look for hints for all problems .
My request to everyone , if anyone is replying with hints , please don't reply to the group . Already enough hint has been given by Little Penguin - chapter 14 and udev rules and google is always there ....

Finally sent my solution for task 5. Waiting eagerly for the reply from Little Penguin . And he was very right in saying " so simple, and yet, it's a bit tricky ".
After getting output , i am thinking that I spent these many days for such a simple thing ...

Sudip