Re: Need help regarding Mailing list

Hi,
I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for, but is the mailing list archive something along the way?

http://lists.kernelnewbies.org/pipermail/kernelnewbies/

BR,
Sima

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Kalyan Kodamagula <kalyan_0906@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had subscribed to the mailing list of the below :
kernel code for beg's and linux sub-system /drivers.

I got mails from the subscribed ML.I was wondering ppl all are asking douts or suggestion via mails and i cannot see any threads for the same mail.It was quiet confusing for me where the thread starts and ends.

Is there any links like : http://forum.kernelnewbies.org/  ? if yes please point it. where we can see replies on the same thread.

Please suggest me if anything wrong im doing.

Thanks.