Re: how does this command(at+cfun=1,1) works?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Ritesh Harjani <ritesh.harjani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

When this command (at+cfun=1,1) is executed on phone, it does a reboot. I want to know which and how this command calls the kernel level functions.
I googled this, but seems like all the data explains only about AT command and not as to how this reboot process is done.

Coz what I know is that reboot process needs a syncing of filesystem, so this command must be calling some kernel functions to do that.
Please if anyone can give more detail on this.

Thank you
Ritesh

This question probably belongs to the relevant phone's mailing list. For the most part if you send a reboot command from the command line most desktop Linux will do whatever is required to carry out the reboot process including sync with filesystems. at+cfun might be just calling the reboot command internally. Please have a look at the source code for "at".

Thank you
Warm Regards
Anuz