Re: Locating the keyboard driver (and replacing it)

HI,
The keyboard driver is always compiled as part of kernel.
you can find it at kernel\drivers\input.
you need to look for yourspecific  driver in this directory and can modify it.
After modification in the keypad driver, you need to compile a new kernel.