On loading userspace data into particular section of physical memory (ARM)

I am looking at a problem that might be too difficult to solve, or
might not if I'm missing something so I thought I'd bounce it off this
group,

Basically I have an application in userspace who's ".data" section
_has_ to be loaded into particular locations in physical memory. That
is, there is a chunk of physical memory that has to contain the .data
section and no other part of physical memory should.

What is the easiest way to do this? I guess, changes might be required
to the ELF loaders in fs/bin*.c. Any other tricks?

Is it non-trivial to add a new memory zone to the kernel that manages
a particular section of physical memory? I thought if a new zone could
be added, then we could possibly modify the kernel ELF loader to
recognize a specially marked .data section and alloc memory from that
special zone when allocating page frames.

Let me know if you have any ideas, Thanks,

Regards,
Joel