Re: Gpio interrupt shall pass the signal to application

Hi Jeshwanth,
I'm not an expert in kernel development, but I think that if you receive an interrupt every 50_micro_seconds IMHO you should definitely deal with it in kernel mode and maybe also think about enabling Real Time to be more certain about kernel latencies and scheduling.
The context switch time between kernel and user space I think it's too long to delegate the elaboration to userspace.

--
Fabio Pozzi