Re: New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac,

Also, if u know ur chip SoC name, u can find whether open source linux kernel may have already support inbuilt in it. u can google around it, before deciding to port.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Harishkumar V <harishpresent@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sertac,

From your present source, u can find the Celestial SoC change.
check for arch/arm folder.

then in corresponding drivers, like usb,serial,video etc.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Sertac TULLUK <sertac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Harishkumar;

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

Where can I find related Celestial SoC & driver patch file?

Best Regards

Sertac
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: New kernel for Chipbox

Sertac,

Basically u need to have Celestial SoC & drivers related patch.
Then, u can download desired kernel or latest 3.3.x.

Apply and do the forward porting. It won't be straight forward, u need to re-write a bit.
U can always refer any other celectial SoC family in latest kernel source or other ARM9 family.

see -> arch/arm/