Re: Faking SD-Card insertion/removel

Update:

I have added a kset object 'slot' to platform device, with has all the platform device as kobjects with attribute power associated to each of them. So when that power attribute gets modified. I want to remove the device. Something similar to fakephp module. Currently I call

platform_device_unregister(device);

When from the callback when the power attribute is written as 0. That completely frees all the memory allocated for the the device. But what I want to achieve is something similar to.

pci_remove_bus_device((struct pci_dev *)data);

Thanks in advance for any help if possible.

Best regards,
     Sougata.