Re: Looking for small Confirmation about skb_pull & NF_ACCEPT !!!

i had a similar problem where in i was using SKB_PUSH to add extra header,,,, i used this... structure called flowi.... which can be used to define a sort of traffic class...based on some combination of fields

iph->daddr =htonl(xxxxxx);
{
struct rtable *rt;
struct flowi fl;
memset(&fl, 0x0, sizeof(struct flowi));
fl.fl4_dst  = htonl(xxxxxxx);
fl.proto = IPPROTO_TCP;
if (!ip_route_output_key(&init_net, &rt, &fl))
{
iph->saddr= htonl(ntohl(rt->rt_src));

skb_dst_set(skb2, &rt->u.dst);

}