Re: Programming program individual hardware CPU performance counters with desired hardware events

>yep, oprofile is your friend here. Oprofile website has the complete
>documentation. Also check its man page.

But oprofile does not allow to program a particular counter.

One can specify a performance event in oprofile but has no control on the counter that a performance event gets scheduled on.

I want something where i can control the counter on which the performance events gets scheduled.

Thanks,
UK
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Mulyadi Santosa <mulyadi.santosa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi..