Get USB Device Class Type and Mount point

Hi ,
Is there any way we can get the class type of the attached USB device through struct usb_device in a kernel module?

I tried getting the device descriptor and interface descriptor and then use them to get the Device and Interface Class and Subclass.

struct usb_device_descriptor *descriptor = &usbDev->descriptor;

struct usb_interface_descriptor *idesc = to_usb_interface(usbDev);

Whenever I run my kernel module, I get 0 for DeviceClass and Interface Class. I checked the meaning and it says its the information and to be gathered through interface.

Am I missing something here? What I want is to get the mount point / device path of the USB devices. Like for Storage Device I would like to get its mount path and for HID I would like to get its device path.

Regards,
Abhijit Pawar