Forwarding an Altered Packet !!!

HI Team,
Trying to Forward an Altered Packet in kspace. Need some Help in this !

Picked up an ICMP Packet at PRE_ROUTING Hook & added IP Header over it by expanding skbuffer. Now want to forward the Edited Packet with New Header to the Right out interface. Thought that by returning NF_ACCEPT ; Kernel would do Job for me. But that's NOT Happening. Please help me in understanding ; what Function we Should be calling in Forwarding the Edited Packet to the Right out interface ???

What about nf_reinject ?? Was that the right one to be used in this case ??? OR any Other Next Pointer plz... !!!

Looking forward for the reply !

-Thanks in Advance,
VKS.