Re: Registering for only Specific Packets from Net-Filter!!!!

Thanks Mulyadi Santosa & Abhijit Pawar.

My Target is not bring the Pkts to User Space which is costly. Trying to do that by using LKM. Seems to be; it is possible through skbuffers whose structure have the provision to identify the Protocol.

-Thnx,
VKS