RE: embedded ftp server which support IPV6

After I turn on the  unix domain socket of networking options, the socketpair failure disappear when I connect from pc side.

Thanks.

Rui

From: Mulyadi Santosa [mailto:mulyadi.santosa@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 2011
730 9:12
To: Gang Lei (
雷刚)
Cc: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: emneded ftp server which support IPV6

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 08:24, Gang Lei (雷刚) <gang.lei@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Socketpair failure is caused by configuration of linux kernel, after I correct it, I can successfully login in the server on board from PC, the static binary size is only 150k bytes.

you welcome....anyway, what kernel config is that?

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant

blog: the-hydra.blogspot.com
training: mulyaditraining.blogspot.com

************* Email Confidentiality Notice ********************
The information contained in this e-mail message (including any
attachments) may be confidential, proprietary, privileged, or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. It is intended to be
conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). Any use, dissemination,
distribution, printing, retaining or copying of this e-mail (including its
attachments) by unintended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, or believe
that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately (by replying to this e-mail), delete any and all copies of
this e-mail (including any attachments) from your system, and do not
disclose the content of this e-mail to any other person. Thank you!